This is what I learned about forgiveness, “Forgiveness means giving up all hope of a better past.”
Friday, May 31, 2013
Forgiveness
I had the honor and privilege to moderate a workshop at Taize Red Shirt on forgiveness. There were three presenters, Basil Brave Heart, The Rev. Lyndon Harris, who was priest in charge at St. Paul's Chapel in NYC at 9-11 and tells a powerful tale of forgiveness, and Wendy Johnson formerly on the bishop's staff in the Episcopal Church in Minnesota.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seventeenth Sunday after Pentecost Yr A Proper 20 September 20 2026, Grace Church, Mpls
Seventeenth Sunday after Pentecost Yr A Proper 20 September 20 2026, Grace Church, Mpls Exodus 16:2-15, Psalm 105:1-6, 37-45, Philippians 1:...
-
Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost, Yr C, Proper 16, August 24, 2025, Grace Episcopal Church, Mpls Hebrews 12:18-29, Luke 13:10-17 When I wa...
-
Darkness can not drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate can not drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King Jr By no...
-
You all know I come from good Norwegian stock. One of the things that constitute us as a people is that we must eat, not necessarily like, b...

No comments:
Post a Comment