Friday, April 26, 2013

The Big Adventure

It's getting awfully close to Big Adventure Time. It's nearly May 1, and soon after the Big Taize Event comes The Big Adventure. Most of the travel purchases have been made, the plans with the kids and husband are firm. The only thing left is the time I am on my own, and today I made a reservation for a hostel on the island of Iona. It's all real. This picture is of the hostel I'll stay at.



The picture that is behind this text is of the cabin all of us will stay at in Flam, Norway. And this picture is of the valley where that cabin is.





No comments:

Seventeenth Sunday after Pentecost Yr A Proper 20 September 20 2026, Grace Church, Mpls

Seventeenth Sunday after Pentecost Yr A Proper 20 September 20 2026, Grace Church, Mpls Exodus 16:2-15, Psalm 105:1-6, 37-45, Philippians 1:...